Tools

I'm quite certain I've gone on and on about Scrivener, the queen mother of all writing programs. It's the only way to write a novel as far as I'm concerned. I've used it for years and would recommend it to anyone without hesitation.

But... no app to go along with it. And I do a lot of writing on Padrick. They keep threatening to release one, but it always seems to be months away.

So I use iA Writer to work on Twin Waters when I'm not at the Mac. It's a good app. Simple, but in the best way. Wrote 300+ words on it last night.

Someday Scrivener will have an app for me and I'll be first in line.

One has to dream.

Thanks for reading, off to check for updates on the new Scrivener App... and then write.

Casey

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her Cottage

Hotel

My Brother is a Spectacular Man