Mysterious Blog Posts?

A sunny day at Lake Britton

Lately these blog posts have been appearing on my iPad. At first I was understandably confused. I am, after all, the only one who uses Padrick (my name for my iPad.) It's my baby, my constant companion and my writing machine. And it has a password.

But, as I was saying, blog posts just started showing up.

Check this out:

"January 1st, 2011 - So, I missed another blasted year. I don't mean to complain, but if this is a joke, I just don't get it. I think I've been more than patient, but thirty-eight years is pushing even ME to my brink. I think I'll give it one more and then call it quits. CC"

"January 19th, 2011 - I tried that light flickering trick again, but no one even noticed this time. Well, that's not true I have to say. The youngest one, the little sweetie boy, looked up at the light. I think he might have had a feeling too. He smiled a little just at the corner of his mouth. I like to believe he felt me, anyway. That one has my smile and he doesn't even know it. CC"

"February 14th, 2011 - I miss him the most today. Good man. I wonder if we are supposed to be meeting up at some point. Funny thought... I could be decades late for a reunion and not even known it. Egads! He would be sore. Just this year sweetheart. Then we'll see. CC"

"March 3rd, 2011 - The sun doesn't seem to want to peek out this year. Just rain, rain, rain! It makes me tired. It makes it hard to hold on. Maybe it's time to go after all, my boy. Jokes over folks! I'll try to make it to your birthday, my boy. I always bring you a sunny day on your birthday, though you don't know it. Ha Ha! CC"

"March 18th, 2011 - Cold, clouds... rain... hail... wind... happy birthday Son. So sorry about the weather. I've been here watching you since you were five. And now it's time to go. I'm beat, and your daddy and I have a date. I love you. CC"

I guess she got tired of me not seeing the light flickering trick.

I love you too Mom. Give Dad a big hug for me.


Mama's Losin' It Prompted This

Thanks for reading, off to write!

Cheers,

Casey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her Cottage

Hotel

My Brother is a Spectacular Man